Newsletter subscription is free.
Enter youre Email address and choose a password, we'll send you an email with instructions to complete the registration.
Privacy notice (italian art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003)
We inform that the law D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 ("Code for the protection of personal details") provides for the protection of people and other individuals in regards to the use of personal details. According to the indicated statement, such use will be set by the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of your confidentiality and of your rights.
According to article 13 of D.lgs. n.196/2003, therefore, we provide you the following information:
- The details you provide will be used for the following purposes: management and process of the supply contract of the services to which you subscribed; organisation, management and process of supply of services also through communication of the details to third parties our suppliers; performance of law obligations or other performances requested by the competent Authorities.
- The use will be carried out with the following conditions: help of computer/manual tools.
- Giving the details is obligatory for the purpose of valuating your request and the possible refusal of supplying such details could imply the non-fulfilment of your request.
- Except for what is strictly necessary for the correct performance of the supply contract, the details in question will not be communicated to other individuals, nor will they be spread, if not without explicit consent.
The holder of the use is Sound Cave snc Via Daniele Crespi 7 20123 Milano Tel: 02-89408699 , who you can contact in order to assert your rights as provided for by art.7 of Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003 which we indicate here below:
Art. 7 - Right to access to personal details and other rights
- the interested party has the right to receive the confirmation of the existence or not of personal details which regard him or her, even if not yet registered, and possible communication of such details in an intelligible form;
- the interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the origin of the personal details;
b) the purposes and conditions of use;
c) the applied logic in case of use carried out with the help of electronic tools;
d) the identification details of the owner, managers and of the designated representative according to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals or the categories of individuals to which the personal details can be communicated or that can obtain as designated representative in the territory of the State, as manager or delegate.
- the interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the update, the rectification or rather, when necessary, the integration of the details;
b) the deletion, the transformation in an anonymous form or the blockage of the details used in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be conserved in relation to the purposes for which such details have been gathered or subsequently used;
c) the evidence that the operations mentioned in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including its content, of those to which the details have been communicated or spread, except in cases in which such a measure proves to be impossible or implies the use of clearly disproportionate means in comparison to the protected right.
- the interested party has the right to oppose, entirely or partly:
to the use of personal details which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if related to the purposes of collection of such details;
to the use of personal details which regard him or her in order to send advertising material or direct sale or to carry out market researches or commercial communication.
Having read the above information, and according to art. 13, Lgs. D. 196/2003, the user declares consent to the use of his or her personal details provided as described above.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded on the user’s device when visiting a website. The users that visit tour site will see the input of some minimum quantities of information in the devices in use, whether they are computers or mobile devices, under the form of cookies stored in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of authentication information , monitoring sessions , storing information about specific configurations about users accessing the server , the storing preferences, etc.
What are "technical Cookies"?
They are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user.They are not used for purposes other and are normally installed by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as home banking activities (display of the account statement, bank, pay bills, etc.), For the such as cookies, that allow you to make and keep the user identification with the session, are indispensable.
What are "profiling cookies"?
Cookies are used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be transmitted to the user's terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigating online.
- scSession: it is deleted when closing the browser, used for the correct visualization of the website
- __utma: it expires after 2 years, it is used to count how many times the user visits the site
- __utmb e __utmc: expire after 30 minutes and on closing the, they are used to calculate the duration of the visit to the site
- __utmz: expires after 6 months, it contains information on the user’s provenance
Surfing the web it is possible to receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (third-parties), given by the presence of the "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other services like Google Maps and Google Analytics. The presence of these plugins implies the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third-parties. The management of the information gathered by “third-parties” is regulated by the several reports we kindly ask you to refer to.
To guarantee a better transparency hereafter you will find the web addresses of the various reports and the procedures of management of cookies.
- Facebook: statement, for configuration access to your account and visit the privacy section
- Google+, Youtube, Gmaps: statement, for configuration visit this link
The user can decide whether to accept or not the cookies using the settings of his/her browser. The total or partial disability of technical cookies can compromise the use of the functions of the website reserved to registered users, on the contrary the availability of advertising contents is possible also disabling cookies totally.
Here’s how to disable cookies with the configuration of the browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_GB