Il carrello è vuoto
1. A Dish Best Served Cold 07:49
2. No Rehab (Final Exit) 11:47
3. Negative Megalomania 11:40
4. The Scapegoat 11:39
5. Blood and Concrete 14:06
- A5 digibook DVD;
- 3 professionally-shot live shows in Germany: Kings Of Black Metal 2012, Under The Black Sun 2012 & K17 Club in Berlin 2012
- Almost 3 hours running time
- Exclusive cover artwork done by comic-artist Mariano De Biase
"Hurt Yourself and The Ones You Love" was recorded and mixed in Sound Suite Studios (Marseille, France) with Terje Refsnes (Carpathian Forest, Novembre, Gehenna, Destroyer 666) behind the knobs. Brad Boatright of Audiosiege Studio (Corrosion Of Conformity, Nails, Vallenfyre, Beastmilk, High On Fire) took care of the mastering in Portland (Oregon, USA).
Ascolta su YouTube
Limited black vinyl.
We Owe You Nothing" marks the highest point in Forgoten Tomb's constant evolution and once more makes it hard to narrow down its sound to some pre-existing labels. Effortlessly blending the eerie, dissonant black metal sound the band is well-known for with muscular sludge/doom riffs and a subtle, nihilistic punk attitude, "We Owe You Nothing" defines the band's personality more than ever, reaffirming its unique sound.