Il carrello è vuoto
formato: DIGI CD
12. tracks of atmospheric acoustic music inspired by English history and folklore.
6th album by the black metal band from Manchester. The first acoustic album.
1. Mam Tor (The Shivering Mountain) 06:14
2. The March To Maldon 03:46
3. Brithnoth: The Battle of Maldon (991 AD) 07:38
4. Forging The Iron of England 05:12
5. The Ghost of Heritage 05:27
6. Defending The Realm 05:21
7. Guardian of the Herd 04:49
8. Casting The Runes 05:23
9. An Englishman's Verse 05:04
The Threnody of Triumph picks up the gauntlet from The Mercian Sphere, entwining early Enslaved with anglo-saxon inspired folk. Savage metal thrums with thundering funereal chants (‘The Golden Plain’), punctuated here and there with haunting elegies to the past (‘Æfterield-Fréon’). However, this time it’s more in sorrow than wistful celebration, bringing them closer in atmosphere to fellow Brit Black Metallers Fen and Wodensthrone.
Ascolta in anteprima