Il carrello è vuoto
Original press on Noevdia
re-release of the two EPs
1. Sinful Fleshpear 07:03
2. Divine Facing 05:12
3. Ashes And Bloodstench 06:16
4. Entering Timeless Halls (Part I) 03:32
5. Fireborn 04:16
6. Entering Timeless Halls (Part II) 03:26
Grim, evil and obscure, a new masterpiece for this elitarian black metal band from France
When it comes to Russian Black Metal, there are few bands more iconic than Blackdeath. The progression within their discography is remarkable, quite frankly: a linear evolution starting with the most primitive of monochord black noise, then gradually morphing into the orchestral swarm of blades that is today’s incarnation. Constantly pummelling the boundaries of their own limits, for ten albums straight now.
Herein are 6 songs of profound introspection and honesty, unbridled by norms or trends, adhering to tenents of belief that should resonate with the seeker, the curious, the outsider. ALTAR OF PERVERSION emerges from the void after twelve years of searching, reflection, shattering the known and invoking the unattainable in the quest for the numinous. Rather than scratching the surface, these songs reveal what lies beneath the surface and unravel the illustrious blackness within. This is the vision of Pan-European Satanism. This is timeless Black Metal as it was understood from it’s nascent core.
1. Inmarsch 03:06
2. Livets Löfte 05:15
3. Där Allt Svunnet Är, Där Ingenting Är Allt 04:36
4. Apokalypsens Ängel 03:56
5. Ett Sista Monument Ståtligt 04:23
6. Moder Jord... Undergång Nalkas 02:00
7. Misantropi & Död 04:24
8. Blomman Af Mitt Hjärta, Blomman På Din Grav 04:33
9. Natt Utan Slut 04:19
10. När Döden Sträcker Ut Sina Vingar 02:59
11. Utmarsch - Den Nya Messias 06:10
It is the band's first release of new material since their 2010 album Paracletus.
6 panel digipack.
1. The Synarchy of Molten Bones 06:58
2. Famished for Breath 06:10
3. Onward Where Most with Ravin I May Meet 10:12
4. Internecine Iatrogenesis 05:52
Four panel Digipack with a 24 page booklet.
Tabernaculum’, the debut full length of Rebirth of Nefast, is a work of profound vision. Painstakingly brought to life over a period of almost a decade, it is the culmination of an endless and vigorous search for perfection. Recorded and produced at Studio Emmisary by sole member Wann, ‘Tabernaculum’ is Black Metal in its purest and darkest form, but with grandiose production details and layered compositions rarely, if ever, seen in the genre, resulting in a work of immense scope and ambition.
Rebirth of Nefast has been heralded as an important band in Irish and Icelandic Black Metal since the release of the ’Only Death’ demotape on Debemur Morti in 2006 and the ‘Ex Nihilo’ split album with Slidhr on End All Life in 2008, and has since been operating in the shadows as Wann has worked as producer on albums with Svartidauði, Sinmara, Slidhr and Almyrkvi among others, as well as performing in Sinmara and Slidhr.
Recommended for fans of: Deathspell Omega, Weakling, Ruins of Beverast, Blut aus Nord, Satyricon and Mortuus.
1. 666 (Hohelied der Wiedererweckung) 07:01
2. Thy Horror 04:04
3. Raped by Demons/Massacrament 04:31 [
4. The Black Grail 05:18
5. Lunar Castles (Harvest) 05:16
6. Nazarene (Into the Flame) 05:53