Your cart is empty
300 x black, 2x12" (140g), double innersleeve full-color on 220g, jacket full-color on 350gsm, 5mm spine, all assembled in a PVC overbag.
Hailing from Athens, Greece, Akrotheism formed in 2012 to perform violent-yet-experimental black metal which deeply explores matters of esotericism and philosophy. The band's first recording came in 2013 as a split EP with countrymen Order of the Ebon Hand. Emboldened by that momentum, a year later came the band's debut album, Behold the Son of Plagues, which was a shockingly accomplished work for such a young band. Then, in 2015, Akrotheism delivered two tracks to a split release with countrymen Septuagint, which showed an even bolder and more daring vision of black metal. During this time, the band made select festival appearances once a year, playing alongside such esteemed bands as Ofermod, Necros Christos, Acherontas, and Bölzer among others.
Half Black / Half Clear Splatter Vinyl + A2 Poster, Limited to 150 Copies
GATEFOLD COVER, PRINTED ON UNCOATED PAPER, WITH THE ORIGNAL ARTWORK, LINER NOTES FROM THE ORIGINAL BANDS MEMBERS and FRANK STÖVER from VOICES FROM THE DARKSIDE FANZINE.
1. A Sour, Pale, Ghostly Dawn 04:21
2. Mysterious Emblance of Spectral Trees 19:57
3. Dark Storm Brooding/Lightning in the South 03:59
4. Looming Black Apparition 10:02
5. The Ghostly Pallid Hand of Fear 09:51
6. As Sad as a Cemetary in the Winter Darkness 09:23
07. The Screaming Winds 3:59
08. Lurking The Murky Damp Forest 15:31
Blodhemn return with their third album featuring 8 hymns of northern fire & ice!
Housed in 300 gsm sleeve w/ 3mm spine; 220 gsm inner sleeve
- 350gsm Gatefold Jacket With Silver Print And Inside Flooded In Black
- 2x 180g Heavy Black Vinyl
- 4 Page Booklet On 250gsm Art Paper
- A2 Poster On 150gsm Art Paper
- Limited To 500 Copies
- Tracks 01-04 new tracks 2014 - 2015
- Tracks 05-08 unreleased 1994 - 1995
- Tracks 09-10 from "High Priestess" promo tape 1993
- Tracks 11-14 from "The Gate of Deepper Sleep" 7' EP 1993
- Tracks 15-20 from "Angels Lament" demo tape 1992
- Tracks 21-24 from "Day of Doom" demo tape 1992
Lanciata dalla Northern Silence sull'onda del successo dei Caladan Brood (con cui divideranno anche uno split più avanti nell'anno) ecco questa one-man band italiana. Come pr C.B. anche in questo caso vengono nominati i Summoning come riferimento principale (oltre ad Elffor), anche se i "nostri" sono più focalizzati sulle parti ambient, "folk" ed acustiche, che non su quelle black
Ascolta su YouTube
hype band of the year in Germany, with members of Nocte Obducta, Heretoir and Bonjour Tristesse
vinyl LP limited to 400 copies
Burial Oath incorporate ingredients from beyond the vale of black metal, and while the dominant melodic currents in the album are dark and often sorrowing, they very effectively change the moods and the intensity of the music so that the album maintains a firm grip from start to finish.
the instrumental performances on the album are quite accomplished, with a warm bass pulse that’s prominent in the mix and impressive drum work to complete the rhythm section, and a knack for crafting guitar melodies and riffs that are both memorable and headbang-worthy.
Ascolta su YouTube
On his debut album "Sovereign", Scottish musician and songwriter Tom Perrett set out to compose music purely to taste. Drawing from the vast well of history, culture and mythology, Tom created an unmistakable atmosphere of proud and powerful Scottish Black Metal with the beating heart of old school Black Metal favourites of his, such as WINDIR, BATHORY, BURZUM & more, which should also appeal to fans of SAOR, WINTERFYLLETH, PANOPTICON and similar acts.